TODAY PRAYER

Today is the day that the Lord hath made we will
rejoice and be glad in it...I thank you Jesus for your
love to me from day to day...As I look back over the years,
I thank you Jesus for all the answered prayers.
I cannot help but praise my Lord. I want to tell you Jesus
that I love you.....We'll shout it out and rebuke satan
in the name of Jesus. We plead the blood of Jesus upon
those who need a special healing or a special touch
from God in these days...Jesus you know all about your
children you tells us to enter right into the holy of
holies and make our request known unto you.. I pray that
you would wrap and shield each one in your loving arms
and hold them so tight, show them your love and that You
will work all things out for their good and your glory.
Lord many of your children is hurting today for different
reasons but we leave them in your care and we'll believe
for a miracle in Jesus name. I ask that God's protection
would be upon each and everyone in these difficult days.
If we love Him and live our lives according to His commands,
even when life seems so hopeless and dark, God is about
to bring blessing into your life. Thank you Jesus for
what you are about to do.....Amen

No comments: