Success stories: 'I lost 17 kilos in 3 months'



















We asked readers to send in their weightloss success stories. Here, Nitin Kuckian shares his inspiring tale:



I had met with a bike-accident in 1997, after which my activities slowly geared down and I started putting on weight. I used to work in an IT company working in shifts, and sometimes working for over 12 hours. And you know when you work overtime, you are usually treated with junk food from the office canteen like samosa, kachori, vada-pav, missal-pav, etc. This also added on to my weight gain apart from the sedentry lifestyle I was going through. Slowly, I started to realise that I was losing confidence & I had a very low self-esteem. And usually, when you are low in confidence, you try to stay away from people and slowly I became ego-centric too. r self-esteem goes down, you try to make it up showing ego.

In the year 2002, I was introduced to an amazing weight-loss program. I was very sceptical initially, but I started with it just thinking "What if it works". And the best part was, it required no exercise nor dieting. I was 85 kgs that time & I immediately started using the delicious food products it had to offer. In the first 20 days itself, I lost an amazing 5kilos. Beacuse I was feeding my body with good cellular nutrition, I could get rid of low-backache, knee pains, acidity and constipation problems which had been bothering me for a very long time. I reduced 4 inches from my waistline & in just 3 months,lost an unbelievable 17 kilos. My energy level hit the roof, and so has my self-esteem.

And seeing my health results, I had people coming to me asking for the products. Now I"ve quit my job & am totally into Health, Nutrition, Weight-management. Its great to be making money while you help people overcome their health challenges.

No comments: