Success stories: 'How I lost 12 kilos'




















Avinash Murkute, a Pune-based IT business development manager, discloses how he managed to dispose of the excess pounds:



Sitting office job, bachelor status and come what may food habits made me weigh 87 Kilograms. My juniors started commenting on my inflated tube and I used to laugh at them telling them that this is a sign of prosperity. But somewhere in the back of mind i wanted to get rid of my unwanted weight. Increased weight could also be attributed to perplexed state of mind wherein i am fighting corruption.

Being working and in rat-race syndrome i was expected to work late hours ruling out chances of joining any gym or fitness joint. According to my body frame, age (35) and height my ideal weight should be 70 Kilograms.

I am thankful I got a plan from someone suggesting how to wane your weight. Getting such plan was fortuitous. Plan is trusted and well tested claimed the source of my information. The plan was originally formulated to increase productivity of employees, reduce absenteeism and boost self confidence of employees helping them come to office daily. Today, seeing my success many of friends keep asking the plan and remembered me whenever they had a debate on obesity. This is week long program. Daily exercise for 10-15 minutes is suggested. You need to drink at least 12 glasses of water a day. Now goes the menu.

Monday: All fruits except Banana Tuesday: Boiled Potato at breakfast and boiled or raw vegetables for rest of the day. I took Cabbage. Wednesday: Boiled vegetables Thursday: 2 glasses milk and 8 Bananas. Friday: 1 cup rice and 6 tomatoes Saturday: 1 cup rice plus a glass of fruit juice Sunday: 1 cup rice and boiled vegetables.

Program claims that it is scientific and one can debate its utility from flushing out impurities from the body, intake of starch, oxalate formation due to tomatoes and starch intake by way of rice etc. In a nutshell this program gives you everything that your body requires over a period of time.

Surprisingly I lost 4-5 kg in first week only. Program is very difficult to follow and strong will power is required. I have taken a print out of plan and kept the one in my pocket after laminating it. Alcohol and Nicotine is strictly prohibited. If you couldn"t complete the program better you opt out. Program can be repeated with a gap of 3-5 days only. Few more precautions, program worked for me and I do not advocate it to anybody on its scientific or any other form of merit. One can give a try of his own preferably under guidance of his/her fitness expert / diet consultant.

Today I am married. My waistline is waning and i am 75 and I am planning to achieve the my magic figure of 70 Kg. I am feeling energetic, my confidence level is on its high and i am concentrating on my career growth.

No comments: